Friday, January 28, 2011

I be killing awesome rumours... unfortunately...

Hey guys! So, today some news came out on Alex Pettyfer's IMDB page that he has been cast as Jace in the Mortal Instruments movie! "YAY!," right?  Wrong.  The problem with this information is that like Wikipedia, anyone with an IMDB Pro account can edit and publish information on whatever page.  So, unfortunately, this is apparently the case here.  I know, I know, I metaphorically cried a little too!  But not all's lost, okay guys?  Like I (think?) I mentioned in a previous post, Alex Pettyfer has met up with the director of the Mortal Instruments movie several times AND he's read the books and liked them! So that in itself is something! So not all our hopes are dashed! Like Cassie said in her most recent post on her LiveJournal account, we just have to wait for the final official announcement! Shouldn't  be too hard, right?


In other news, guess who's reading the City of Fallen Angels audiobook!? None other than the adorable Molly Quinn from Castle (who is already a big fan of the books!) and freaking ED WESTWICK! Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh! No one could be more perfect, right?! And Cassie even requested them to read her audiobook! So, we have one more reason to love Chuck Bass Ed Westwick (sorry!) He will know the ending to City of Fallen Angels before anyone else does! So damn jealous...  Right about now, we wish Cassie had written an "I'm Jace Wayland" line in City of Fallen Angels!




Our audio-book Clary


Our audio-book Jace

Sorry I've been a little absent from my blog lately!  It's been a whirlwind of ball prep and school prep and lots of other stuff mixed into that, so I haven't really had time to blog!  But I will keep you guys posted. Until then... Happy waiting guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment